The website he had been using at the time was static and it was nearly impossible to have it updated in a timely manner. Worst of all the site wasn’t ranked in Google so the amount of people accessing it was extremely limited.
So 3PRIME took the static site and rebuilt it as a WordPress website and launched it on Friday 1/20/2012. We checked back on it just this morning and found out that the homepage had been spidered in Google along with four other inner pages.
When we searched for the primary term that we built into the revamped homepage even we were surprised by what we saw. You can see from the picture insert how the website shot through the ranking. If you’re interested in results like this then make sure to contact 3PRIME.
- Setup new hosting
- Domain management to build on a temporary subdomain
- Setup WordPress with a simple but powerful theme
- Reorganized existing content, which was plentiful and created new pages
- SEO focused on the page names and URLs, as well as the organization of content
- Took lengthy FAQ page and broke into over 30 individual pages, providing lots of SEO potential
- Incorporated existing images and color scheme, as this was not a redesign project
- Rebuilt appointment form and added contact form
- Provided reformatted website to client for review and received approval from the client to launch the website.